Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter


Uncle Brent teaching Madison to drive, haha! Madison loves to sit in cars like a big girl. She will just walk up to cars and try and open the door. We are going to have to watch her!


Cody took Adam to the farm and he caught his first fish!!!




Mommy and Daddy got me a stroller for my baby that Mimi got me!

Poppie and Madison!!





Look I actually have a bow in my hair!!!




Once Madison understood what to do she really liked Easter egg hunting! Next year will be really fun because we can actually hide them instead of just putting them in the middle of the yard.



Rebecca and Adam came with us and we had a great time!




Swimming is hard work, it makes you soooo thirsty!


1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cody is in sales and I stay at home with Madison. We have the best family and friends ever!!