Monday, August 17, 2009

Message from Madison....



That's right!! Madison is going to be a big sister!!! I am due on March 30th and we had our first ultrasound last week and everything looks great! We are very excited and mommy is VERY tired!!

So that is part of the reason we have not posted anything in awhile. Also because we moved from Mansfield to Wylie and LOVE it!! Check back in a couple weeks because we are going to Canyon Lake soon and Madison turns 2 in three weeks!!!!

Love,
Cody, Sarah, Madison & the baby

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for you! Madison will be a great big sister. Can't wait to see you (hopefully soon)! Hope you are enjoying the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!!! What wonderful news. I just added your blog to our blog so I can read all about your family. I am really excited for you.

    Katie Haley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!! That is so awesome! What a great year for your family.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cody is in sales and I stay at home with Madison. We have the best family and friends ever!!