Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CARLEY!

Well today I am 36 weeks and 3 days and found out that I am between 2 and 3 cm dilated! So I am thinking Carley is going to make her appearance a little early. As did Madison.

I am now on a mission to make sure everything is ready and the house is clean. Which can be hard to do since I have a 2 1/2 year old running around pulling out every toy in the house.

I just have to say that I have the best sister in the world!! Katie came over last week to help me finish Carley's room and somehow ended up doing all the work. Thank you Aunt Katie you are the best!

I also had to add a picture of the car seat covers I had made. I LOVE them!!








35 weeks 6 days


4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I can't wait to meet Miss Carley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I can't wait to see Carley. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I can't wait to meet little Miss Carley! So fun! I love the car seat covers and the room looks great! you are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the carseat covers! I can't wait to see pics of Carley!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cody is in sales and I stay at home with Madison. We have the best family and friends ever!!