Sunday, March 28, 2010

Madison's Hair Cut & Carley 2 week check up

Carley had her two week check up on Friday. She is now 6 lbs. 8.5 oz. (10%) and 20.5 inches long (75%). Dr. Richardson was very happy with how much weight she had gained and said we did not have to wake her up at night anymore. Well of course I was excited and thought I would get more sleep. NOPE!! Every three to three and half hours she was ready to eat!

I took Madison to have her hair trimmed. The back was way longer than the front. She was not sure about the whole thing but loved the glitter they put in her hair! She also had a lot of fun walking on the stage afterwards!



Showing off the glitter in her hair and the stars on her cheek!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cody is in sales and I stay at home with Madison. We have the best family and friends ever!!