Monday, July 26, 2010

Carley's four month check up!

I can not believe Carley is already four months old! She is so cute and full of smiles and squeals! She rolls over both ways and loves to suck on her toes. Carley loves her big sister!! She will laugh and smile when Madison is talking to her or hugging her. She is a momma's girl right now, although I know that will change just as it did with Madison. If you kiss her on her neck she giggles. She can hold her rattle and shake it although she hits her head a lot with it. The reflux is still around and she spits up a lot, but she does not complain too much about it! I just love her to pieces!!

Stats from the doctors office: 11 lbs. 14oz (10%) 24 1/4 in. (50%)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cody is in sales and I stay at home with Madison. We have the best family and friends ever!!