Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Madison

I wanted to dedicate this post just to Madison! To let everyone know just about her.

She has a great imagination and loves to pretend!

Loves to play doctor, color, sing (Twinkle Twinkle and Joy Joy Joy Joy down in my heart are favorites), swim, dig in the dirt, dance to Daddy playing guitar, and anything with her baby (Carley).

Her latest phrase is "Sure no problem"!

She gets very excited when Daddy gets home from work and wants his undivided attention right when he walks in.

She only wants to wear dresses and nothing in her hair! She is VERY girlie!!!

Madison also LOVES her ponies! She already has six and all she has on her birthday list are my little ponies or things for her ponies. Daily we feed them, give them baths, they take wagon rides, naps, and help her paint or color. She talks to them and knows all their names. It is so cute!!

There is so much more to Madison but I can't fit it all in one post. She is so sweet and caring. She always tells us she loves us and gives lots of hugs. She is such a great big sister!

1 comment:

  1. You COULD add that she's also more tan than I am!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cody is in sales and I stay at home with Madison. We have the best family and friends ever!!